And we're back....

So after weeks off to move and.......be lazy.......I am back with a Finals preview, and I promise you that I will be recapping the games when they start. Sorry for the delay kids, I know it derailed your lives entirely.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday Wrap-Up


Philadelphia 73 at Miami 94
As one NFL coach legendarily ranted, “they are who we thought they were.” While Dwayne Wade had to wear goggles to ward off migraines, Lebron and Chris both had his back, and like was predicted to start the series, Miami looked like they had very little trouble blowing an extremely overmatched Philadelphia squad off the court. With Miami posting one of the best road records in the NBA this year, its possible that my pick of Miami in 5 might be giving Philly too much credit.
Indiana 90 at Chicago 96
While Chicago did pull out the win again, and the supporting cast did look better, I still feel like there is blood in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment